World’s First Fixed Lens, 7,500 Lumens Laser WUXGA Projector
- Bright 7,500 lumens and WUXGA native resolution
- Full motorized lens-shift with 1.8x manual zoom and focus
- Compact, lightweight chassis & quiet operation
- 4K UHD (HDMI 2.0) input with HDR compatibility
- Integrated edge-blending and image warping
- Embedded Android OS with OTA updates and USB content playback
- Integrated HDBaseT and HDMI, robust digital and analog connectivity
- DuraCore technology source up to 30,000 hours (Eco), 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
7,500 Lumens Professional Installation Projector with Compact Design
Project incredible 7,500 lumens, WUXGA images with the next-generation Optoma ProScene ZU720T, the world’s first high brightness laser fixed lens projector. The fixed lens design with 1.8x zoom, full lens shift, integrated warping and blending combined with a compact, lightweight chassis provide extreme installation flexibility in auditoriums, large conference rooms, lecture halls, houses of worship and blended multi-projector installs.
The next-generation projector features DuraCore technology, an IP5X-certified optical engine and advanced thermal design for quiet operation with up to 30,000 hours (Eco) of virtually maintenance-free, 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation. An embedded Android OS ensures quick and easy over-the-air software updates with a modern and user-friendly interface.