1080p Laser Projector
- 4,500 ANSI lumens with 300,000:1 contrast ratio
- 4K UHD input with HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2)
- HDR10 and HLG compatible
- DuraCore maintenance-free laser light source up to 30,000 hours
- Vertical lens shift with four corner correction
- 24/7, 360° and portrait mode operation
Compact, lightweight and virtually maintenance free
Brighten any room with razor-sharp, 4,500 lumen, 1080p projection with the remarkable Optoma ZH406. A laser light source eliminates lamp and filter replacements for up to 30,000 hours of low-cost and virtually maintenance-free operation.
Compact size, low weight and quiet operation make it perfect for classrooms, meeting rooms, board rooms and digital signage. Four corner correction, 360° and portrait mode operation enable flexible installations.
HDMI and VGA inputs provide connectivity to high-quality 4K HDR digital video or legacy analog video sources while LAN and RS-232 enable control via Crestron, Extron, AMX or Telnet. Stereo speakers with 15W per channel provide rich audio for all-in-one applications.