AVENTAGE 9.2-Channel AV Receiver with MusicCast
Born from Engineering Performance. Our flagship 9.2-channel (11.2-ch processing) AV receiver was bred for versatility and engineering performance with two ESS SABRE™ DACs (one ES9007S and one ES9026PRO), seven HDMI inputs, three HDMI outputs, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X™, Multi-Zone functionality, Phono input, Wi-Fi®, YPAO™ with Precision EQ and much more.
- 9.2-ch with (11.2-channel processing, 2-channel XLR) Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and CINEMA DSP HD3 with Zone 2/3/4
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, AirPlay®, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room
- New Surround:AI™ technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/3-out)
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby Vision™, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- ESS SABRE PRO ES9026PRO Ultra DAC and SABRE ES9007S DAC for high performance conversion
- Pandora®, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- YPAO R.S.C., Multipoint, 3D and Precision EQ
- Voice control using your Alexa device like Echo or Echo Dot
- Phono Input
Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high-performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full-bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine-tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. As a result, every AVENTAGE model has the ability to reproduce the most subtle details of high-definition sound, so that listeners can enjoy a truly high-class sound studio experience at home.