Ultra Short Throw Multimedia Laser Phosphor Projector
- 3,200 lumens and 100,000:1 (Dynamic Black-enabled) contrast ratio produce bright and striking imagery with razor-sharp text
- PC-free USB media player plays videos, audio, images and presentations
- Extensive I/O with HDMI (w/ MHL), VGA, RJ-45, audio and USB power
- Laser phosphor light source provides 20,000+ hours of use
- Enhance presentations and fill every room with crisp audio from 10-watt speakers
Ultra short throw multimedia laser phosphor projector. brilliant laser projection for rooms of any size.
The 3,200 lumen WXGA Optoma ZW300UST with laser phosphor technology delivers superior picture quality and enhanced color performance for unsurpassed imagery in large and small spaces. Its solid-state laser light source provides up to 30,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation.
A throw ratio of 0.27 enables 115-inch projections from only 19-inches away, making it ideal for space-constrained environments, including small classrooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms and digital signage applications. A PC-free USB media player supports playback of videos, audio, images and presentations directly from USB storage devices.
Streaming is easy with an MHL-powered HDMI port perfect for devices such as the Optoma HDCast Pro. A USB power port can power the Optoma WHD200 Wireless HDMI system or other USB devices.