Powerful Laser 4K Ultra High-Definition Projector
- 4K UHD, bright 3,000 lumens and laser light source for vibrant, vivid cinematic color
- HDR10 and DCI-P3 wide color gamut for brighter whites, deeper black-levels and vivid colors
- Dynamic Black delivers 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio for exceptional black levels
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 ensure compatibility with 4K UHD video sources
- Vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom for flexible installation
- PureMotion technology eliminates noise, motion blur and judder in fast motion video
Larger-than-life 4K laser home viewing experience with stunning color and amazing clarity
The Optoma UHZ65 is a 3,000 lumen laser 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) projector for home cinema capable of delivering ultra-sharp images with a high level of detail and astounding color. It delivers breathtaking picture quality with its 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio and laser light source.
HDR10 compatibility delivers brighter white and deeper black levels for life-like color. PureMotion technology enhances picture quality by eliminating noise, motion blur and judder in fast-motion video for clear, consistent and smooth visuals.
A 15% vertical lens shift and 1.6x optical zoom provide a great deal of installation flexibility within a home cinema. The laser-phosphor light source provides a remarkable 20,000 hours of life for reliability with minimal maintenance.