The DigiBird DB-RC4 Video Wall Controller is the simplest and most cost-effective solution to build an eye-catching and creative video wall. It is an ideal video wall solution for retail stores, shopping malls, restaurants, sport bars, hotel lobbies, trade shows and entertainment venues.
• Controls up to four displays in a wall configuration.
• Cascades multiple units to create walls with more than four displays
• Bezel compensation for input image across screens.
• Supports image rotation and mirroring. Each output can be independently rotated 90°, 180° or 270° and flipped horizontally or vertically.
• The displays aligned in the video wall can be of different sizes and of native resolution.
• Supports automatic frame lock. When the timings of the four monitors are the same, genlock will be activated. The genlock feature guarantees fluid motion video and minimizes latency to a single frame.
• Accepts Single-Link or Dual-Link DVI and HDMI input signal formats. (A DVI-to-HDMI adapter is required.)
• Ultra high input resolutions up to 4K x 4K (4088 pixels x 4088 pixels).
• Supports connections to four DVI-I (VGA, DVI or HDMI) displays, and all VESA resolutions (up to 1920×1200@60Hz) are supported.
• The input source can be cropped at the user’s discretion and copied to an output monitor. The smallest cropping area is one pixel.
• Supports flexible EDID management.
• Supports full Command Line Interface (CLI).
• Automatic input and output signal detection.
• Configured using windows-based software installed on a PC connected via a USB link.
• Durable, stainless steel chassis.
• Windows® XP, Windows® 7, Windows® 8 compatible.
• Low power consumption.
- Enhanced image quality – Optoma LED Technology
- Fantastic Full 3D 1080p image quality made ultra-smooth with PureMotion
- Total control – Advanced Colour Management System CMS+
- Easy Installation – Lens shift & wide zoom range
Created for discerning viewers the HD91+ sets a new standard for colour performance with consistent, breath-taking, perfectly balanced colours from the first time, every time and for years to come.
- TouchBeam finger touch interactive
- Bright projection – 4000 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p resolution, 2x HDMI input and 16W audio
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring
It provides a complete package for engaging learning with many new features, including two HDMI inputs, powered USB port, powerful 16W built-in speaker, improved lamp life, compact chassis and a completely new mounting system for a fast and simple set-up.