- WUXGA with 8000 ANSI lumens and 10,000:1 contrast ratio produces a sharp luminous image.
- Engine built in multi color laser technology delivering a wider color gamut maintaining High Brightness.
- Built-in edge blending and image warping with portrait and 360° operation mode.
- Extensive connectivity options featuring HDMI, HDBaseT, 3G-SDI and wireless mirroring and streaming via USB dongle.
- DuraCore: providing 20,000 hours maintenance-free laser light source at full brightness.
- 5 interchangeable optical lens options with 24/7 mode operation.
The ZU850 also offers an array of advanced connectivity options including HDMI, DVI-D, HDBaseT and 3G-SDI. Every aspect of the ZU850 has been carefully designed and built to suit the requirements of even the most complex professional installation, representing the ultimate in professional image projection.
- 4 corner correction for basic stacking
- 360° and *portrait mode operation
- Light source life up to 30000 hrs, IP5X certified engine
- H/V lens shift and keystone
- Maintenance free – no filters needed
- Delivering superior color with DURACORE laser technology
The ZU510T-W is a ProAV projector offering bright and vivid image quality, advanced optical components, with a low-weight and compact size. The ZU510T-B has an IP5X-certified dust resistance rating for its optical ngine. It also has a laser phosphor light for up to 20,000 hours of operation. Laser makes it reliable, cost-efficient and low maintenance, with no need for lamp and filter changes.
The ZU510T-W’s 5500 lumens create vibrant, detailed images, filling a significant need in the mid-range ProAV category. Developed for maximum flexibility, this solid-state laser projector includes a fixed lens with horizontal and vertical lens shift, offering a unique 1.2-2.13 throw ratio and a digital zoom ratio of 1.8x, enabling it to cover a range of interchangeable lens capabilities and eliminating the need to change lenses or buy additional ones. It also features HDBaseT, allowin
g users to easily send and display audio and video files with a single cable.
The ZU510T-W streamlines integration with two built-in 10W speakers and a variety of inputs, including two HDMI ports and built-in MHL. This fixed install projector is reliable, flexible and cost-efficient option, perfect for boardrooms, university auditoriums, museums and other mid-sized venues.
- IR pen interactive technology
- WXGA, super bright 3300 lumens
- Large shadow-free images from a short distance, powerful 16W built-in speaker
- Multiple connections including two HDMI inputs, RJ45 control and monitoring
- Enhanced image quality – Optoma LED Technology
- Fantastic Full 3D 1080p image quality made ultra-smooth with PureMotion
- Total control – Advanced Colour Management System CMS+
- Easy Installation – Lens shift & wide zoom range
Created for discerning viewers the HD91+ sets a new standard for colour performance with consistent, breath-taking, perfectly balanced colours from the first time, every time and for years to come.
- TouchBeam finger touch interactive
- Bright projection – 4000 ANSI lumens
- Full HD 1080p resolution, 2x HDMI input and 16W audio
- Crestron RoomView® – RJ45 control and monitoring
1Lamp based projectors brightness and lifetime will vary depending on selected projector mode, environmental conditions and usage. As is common with all lamp based projectors, brightness will decrease over the lamp lifetime. LED projectors do not have a replaceable lamp and the brightness does not decay significantly over the product lifetime.2Typical lamp life achieved through testing. Will vary according to operational use and environmental conditions